Welcome To Our Spiritual Community
Meet our minister, The Reverend Lara K-J Campbell.
Are you looking for:
- A deeper spirituality through service and community?
Visit our community's spiritual offerings
- A church where you can raise your children to live an ethical and authentic life;
Visit our Children's religious explorations
- A church that is a true community center that offers space and many activities;
Visit how we come together
- A religious home where respect and love are the primary doctrine?
Visit our traditions in worship
- Or, do you have a specific question? Send us an email. You may also visit our Visitors Frequently Asked Questions page.
This is what you will find at First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Kennebunk. Join us!
Bring all that you are; energy, ideas, humor, and your love and friendship. We will joyfully share ours.
Worship Services every Sunday 10:30am starting September 13 & coffee after
& Summers at 9:30am, starting on June 19, 2016
We are located in the center of Kennebunk, Maine in a historic building that once housed community meetings in the 1700s. It is easy to find us as our church is next to the town library and share the parking area with them. To park you enter the library entrance on route 35 just before the lights that enter Main Street (route 1).