What are you looking for?
- A deeper spirituality through service and community?
Visit our community's spiritual offerings.
- A church where you can raise your children to live an ethical and authentic life?
Visit our Children's religious education program.
- A church that is a true community center that offers space and many activities?
Visit how we come together.
- A religious home where respect and love are the primary doctrine?
Visit our traditions in worship.
- A place where you can enjoy a classic wedding?
Visit our wedding service offerings.
- Or, have a specific question send us an email and select Frequently Asked Questions.
This is what you will find at First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Kennebunk. Join us!
Bring all that you are; energy, ideas, humor, and your love and friendship. We will joyfully share ours.
Sunday Worship Services at 10:30am started September 10 with coffee after & Summers at 9:30am, starting on June 17, 2018
We are located in the center of Kennebunk, Maine in an historic building that once housed community meetings in the 1700s. It is easy to find us as our church is next to the town library and share the parking area with them. To park you enter the library entrance on route 35 just before the lights that enter Main Street (route 1).